Terms and conditions
All bookings for the Financial Innovation Awards event are made with The London Institute of Banking & Finance and are entered into subject to these Terms and Conditions. By making such a booking you agree, on behalf of yourself, your organisation and attendees from your organisation, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions "you", "your" and "attendee(s)" means the party booking a table(s) for a Financial Innovation Awards event.
• The London Institute of Banking & Finance reserves the right to alter the contents of the Financial Innovation Awards event and to cancel the event at its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation by The London Institute of Banking & Finance, other than for a failure by you to pay the invoice in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, a full refund of the booking fee will be made with no further liability on the part of The London Institute of Banking & Finance.
• The London Institute of Banking & Finance is not responsible for reimbursing travel, accommodation or any other costs or expenses incurred by attendees to the Financial Innovation Awards events.
• In the event of cancellation by The London Institute of Banking & Finance it will endeavour to contact all attendees to the relevant Financial Innovation Awards event wherever possible, through the contact details given by the attendee.
• Once The London Institute of Banking & Finance has received your booking it will send you a confirmation of your attendance to you via email.
• No booking is guaranteed until you receive an email from The London Institute of Banking & Finance which specifically confirms that your attendance has been reserved for that Financial Innovation Awards event and such guarantee is conditional upon payment being received by The London Institute of Banking & Finance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
• Places will be available on a first come first served basis.
Cancellation by you
In the event of any cancellations of any events by you received in writing by The London Institute of Banking & Finance:
• before Friday 19 October 2018 you will receive a 95% refund (less a 5% administration charge).
• on or after Friday 19 October 2018 you will forfeit 50% of the booking total.
• on or after Friday 26 November 2018 you will forfeit 100% of the booking total
• Any such refunds will be processed after the event.
• An invoice will be generated on receipt of an online table booking.
• All invoice prices will include VAT.
• Full payment must be received and cleared by The London Institute of Banking & Finance within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled by The London Institute of Banking & Finance, with no refund being made to you and with no liability on the part of The London Institute of Banking & Finance, and the place(s) may be booked by another party. Any bookings made less than two weeks before the event must be pre-paid by cheque or credit card.
• Further details, including your rights, the disclosure of data to third parties, storage, and retention and how to amend your personal data, can be found within our Privacy Notice (www.libf.ac.uk/privacy).
• Photographs and/or video footage may be taken at any The London Institute of Banking & Finance event and your image may be used on websites, publications, promotional material and publicity in the future. No references will be made that link your image with any other personal data, unless specifically agreed. If you are concerned about your image being captured via video or photograph, please contact the events team on +44 (0)207 337 6286 or speak to them in person when you arrive at the event.
• The London Institute of Banking & Finance is a registered charity, incorporated by Royal Charter. Registered office: 8th floor, Peninsular House, 36 Monument Street, London EC3R 8LJ, UK. The London Institute of Banking & Finance is a registered charity No. 297107.