Who can enter?
Entry is open to any UK or International institution or partner company that has implemented an innovative project, service or initiative within the banking and financial services sectors. Nominations may be from within the financial services organisation, from a technology vendor or from a third party with the permission of the named financial institution.
What is the eligibility period?
Any new or significantly improved project since January 2016 (except for the Financial Start-up category).
What do I need to do to enter?
- Choose which categories you would like to enter
- Write your submission following the criteria and example case study
- Complete the entry form and submit
- Pay for your entries by the closing date in order for them to be submitted for the judging process
How much does it cost to enter?
- All entries up to Friday 14 July 2017 will be charged at £75.00 plus VAT per nomination.
- Late entries after Friday 14 July to Friday 28 July 2017 will be charged at £95.00 plus VAT per nomination.
How do I pay?
- An invoice will be sent to you by email within five working days of your submission.
- Payment can either be made by debit/credit card by calling the Events team on +44 (0)207 337 6286 or by BACS transfer to the account detailed on your invoice.