10 September 2018
2018 Financial Innovation finalists announced
The London Institute of Banking & Finance on Tuesday announced the finalists for the Financial Innovation Awards (FIA) 2018. The awards, being held on Thursday 6 December at Hilton London Bankside, recognise some of the most innovative companies in the banking and finance sector. This year’s awards have 17 categories covering: products & services; marketing & customer experience; finance in the communities; technology; and the best financial start-ups.
Alex Fraser, Chief Executive at The London Institute of Banking & Finance, said: “Congratulations to all those organisations shortlisted for this year’s Financial Innovation Awards. These finalists are being recognised for their development of innovative products and projects that empower consumers, communities and businesses around the world. We are looking forward to celebrating with them on the night.”
Notes to editors:
For further information contact:
Heather Tilston, Head of Media and PR
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 020 7444 7103 M: 07920 498961
About The London Institute of Banking & Finance:
- The London Institute of Banking & Finance is a professional body and leading provider of financial education. It has been at the heart of the finance sector since 1879.
- We are the only specialist provider of dedicated personal finance qualifications under the national curriculum in schools across the UK.
- We’re also a specialist university college, providing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for students aiming to pursue a career in banking and finance.
- And we’re an awarding body for finance sector qualifications covering a range of subjects, including in banking, trade finance, conduct, ethics, investment and financial advice.
- We’re a registered charity, incorporated by Royal Charter.